Finance Analyst – Planning and Reporting (Part-Time)
This position manages the primary Accounting function of Planning and Reporting. Planning and Reporting within the Vanderfield Group is not limited to financial reporting or forecasting and will encompass all facets of Vanderfield reporting requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Your direct line of responsibility will be to the Financial Controller.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Accomplish the company’s growth and quality objectives;
- Evaluates processes and workload to maximise efficiency;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports using data recorded by all divisions of the Vanderfield Group including but not limited to:
- Financial Reporting
- HR Reports
- Market Share
- Information Technology
- Reporting to Government & Non-Government organisations as required
- Analysis of Financial and Non-Financial data of the business including but not limited to:
- Market Share
- Manufacturer Performance Data
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Reporting requirements for stakeholders including but not limited to:
- Taxation Accountants / Auditors
- Banking Partners
- Preparation and maintenance of internal audit process;
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook;
- Represent Vanderfield in a professional manner at all times;
- Participate in any and all appropriate training;
- Conduct self in the presence of customers so as to present a professional image of Vanderfield;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the manager and assist other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree qualification in Accounting preferable
- Excellent customer and employee service skills;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Strong oral communication skills; including telephone skills;
- Commitment to doing things right the first time;
- High level of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and multi-task;
- PC skills utilising Windows applications (especially Word and Excel);
This is a part time position and you must be available to work 25 - 35 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position and require further information, please contact Ben Watkins, Financial Controller on 4631 5941.