Sales Representative - Roma
In this role, you will develop long-term partnerships with our customers to build win/win solutions while promoting all aspects of Vanderfield in a professional and diligent manner. You will represent Vanderfield to customers for the purpose of selling and promoting goodwill.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Your direct line of responsibility is to the Branch Manager.
Your responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Sell equipment, parts, and service as a customer solution and build long-term relationships with customers to maximize customer satisfaction and market share.
- Use Company provided systems/tools to fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner. Use of the system should contribute directly to the proposal process, winning the sale, volume, area awareness, participation, and customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competitive activity and competitive products including trends in our customers’ businesses that will affect the products these customers will buy today and into the future.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations as well as operate machinery at customer work site.
- Maintain strong knowledge of used equipment values and be able to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Follow up on each sale in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and/or communicate with customers and applicable departments to ensure timely delivery.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of equipment as needed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Always conduct self in the presence of customers and the community so as to present a professional image of Vanderfield.
- Maintain company vehicle and other equipment as assigned to you.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings, and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Foster a “great place to work” environment within the location/s, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Solid understanding of local market conditions
- Knowledge of resale values of particular machinery an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
To Apply for The Position...
Please answer the questions below and attach a cover letter and resume with the names and contact numbers of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any enquiries about the position, please contact Charlie Millard, Roma Branch Manager on 0418 827 311