Junior Branch Assistant (Maitre'd) - Gympie - (Casual)
Are you people focused? Do you consider your self energetic, well presented, well spoken, friendly, confident and willing to assist. If so, we would love to hear from you ........ today! Opportunities with Vanderfield in Gympie ...
GYMPIE.....An ideal place to call home, Gympie offers beautiful weather, a range of primary and secondary schools, top grade services including its own hospital, and affordable housing. Situated only 2 hours from Brisbane and 30 minutes from Noosa and Tin Can Bay and on the doorstep of Fraser Island, Gympie is gold for hikers, campers, water sports enthusiasts and horse lovers, and it provides a host of interesting events throughout the year.
- Vanderfield Gympie is one of 11 Vanderfield branches across Australia.
- Vanderfield is known for offering the ‘best in industry’ dedicated internal support through master and advanced John Deere Service technicians who draw on over 100 years of combined experience.
- Vanderfield sells and services industry leading products like John Deere, Hino and Manitou.
- We serve industries from smaller horticultural farms to huge grain and cotton operations.
- Typically the work is across a diverse offering of machines from mowers to huge and sophisticated headers and cotton pickers.
- We commit to your future by offering access to world class training through John Deere University.
- You will be kitted out in latest vehicles and diagnostic technology and tools to support Vanderfield’ s vision of delivering the very best service to our valued customers.
The junior casual maitre'd job requirement is to:
- greet all the customers that come into the branch on a Saturday morning and offer them a coffee and seating and assist them to the relevant department/staff based on their enquiry.
- It is important we provided and exceptional service to our customers and take care of their needs and enquiries until a staff representative is available to assist them further.
- You will be station in the branch at the entrance greet the guests as soon as they enter. They enquire from the guests on what type of assistance they are requiring and direct them accordingly.
- They even have to make polite conversation with the guests when they are waiting.
- people focused
- well presented, neat and tidy
- always wanting to assist others
- well presented and speak clearly, politely and professionally
- quick to learn
- ability to follow directions
You will be working alongside our experienced and dedicated Agricultural Sales Representatives for a company that recognises, rewards and values their employees. We offer flexibility, very competitive salary package, This is a junior casual position from 8.00 am to 12 noon on a Saturday morning.
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
If you are interested, please submit your application for this exciting opportunity. Any enquires, please contact our HR Manager on 07 4631 5981.