Sales Representative - Gympie
Do you consider yourself energetic, well presented, well spoken, friendly, confident and willing to assist. If so, we would love to hear from you ........ today! Opportunities with Vanderfield in Gympie ...
GYMPIE.....An ideal place to call home, Gympie offers beautiful weather, a range of primary and secondary schools, top grade services including its own hospital, and affordable housing. Situated only 2 hours from Brisbane and 30 minutes from Noosa and Tin Can Bay and on the doorstep of Fraser Island, Gympie is gold for hikers, campers, water sports enthusiasts and horse lovers, and it provides a host of interesting events throughout the year.
- Vanderfield Gympie is one of 11 Vanderfield branches across Australia.
- Vanderfield is known for offering the ‘best in industry’ dedicated internal support through master and advanced John Deere Service technicians who draw on over 100 years of combined experience.
- Vanderfield sells and services industry leading products like John Deere, Hino and Manitou.
- We serve industries from smaller horticultural farms to huge grain and cotton operations.
- Typically the work is across a diverse offering of machines from mowers to huge and sophisticated headers and cotton pickers.
- We commit to your future by offering access to world class training through John Deere University.
- You will be provided a vehicle to support Vanderfield’ s vision of delivering the very best service to our valued customers.
As an Agricultural Sales Representative we require the right candidate who will develop long-term partnerships with our customers to build win/win solutions while promoting all aspects of Vanderfield in a professional and diligent manner. You will represent Vanderfield to customers for the purpose of selling and promoting goodwill.
- Product knowledge or the ability to acquire these skills;
- Strategic prospecting skills;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with new and existing customers;
- Cold calling to canvas new customers and provide exceptional service
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling customer enquiries;
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer care
- C class open licence is a must.
If you are:
- self starter.
- always looking and willing to help others.
- people focused
- well presented, neat and tidy
- speak clearly, politely and professionally
- quick to learn
- ability to follow directions, follow up and act promptly we would love to hear from you.
You will be working alongside our experienced and dedicated Agricultural Sales Representatives for a company that recognises, rewards and values their employees. We offer flexibility, very competitive salary package, This is a full time position at the Gympie Branch.
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
To Apply for The Position...
Please answer the questions below and attach a cover letter and resume with the names and contact numbers of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any enquiries about the position, please contact Andrew Ross, Gympie Branch Manager on 0438 156 426