Service Advisor - St George
St George is a small country town located just under 400 kilometers west of Toowoomba. It offers public and private schooling options, medical services, a range of stores and a couple of good sports clubs. It is great for water skiing, fishing, bird watching, astronomy and photography. The larger area is perfect for serious bush campers, hikers and 4WD enthusiasts. Flights to Toowoomba and Brisbane happen twice a week.
- Vanderfield St George is one of 13 Vanderfield branches across Northern Australia.
- Vanderfield pays above average wages, offers excellent employee benefits and flexible working arrangements.
- Vanderfield is known for offering the ‘best in industry’ dedicated internal support through master and advanced John Deere Service technicians who draw on over 100 years of combined experience.
- Vanderfield sells and services industry leading products like John Deere, Hino and Manitou.
- We serve industries from smaller horticultural farms to huge grain and cotton operations.
- Typically the work is across a diverse offering of machines from mowers to huge and sophisticated headers and cotton pickers.
- You will need to support Vanderfield's vision of delivering the very best service to our valued customers.
As a Service Advisor with Vanderfield, you will:
- Join one of Australia's largest agricultural machinery companies
- Work with a team of dedicated and experienced professionals
- Participate in industry events
- Learn from key stakeholders
- Understand several agricultural markets
- Gain practical experience
- Receive professional career coaching
- Are passionate about agriculture and technology
- Have in-depth knowledge and skills and knowledge in the industry
- Have demonstrated high critical judgment, communication and organisational abilities
- Are looking for the opportunity to expand your knowledge and abilities as a Service Advisor with the No. 1 John Deere dealer in Australia/New Zealand
Vanderfield will offer you in return:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Great career advancement opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the wellbeing and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Apply for the position
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter your details below and answer the following questions. You will then be prompted to upload your resume, which should include the names and contact numbers of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further queries, please contact Jackie Doyle, HR Manager on 07 4631 5981.
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.