Parts Interpreter - Darwin
Vanderfield Pty Ltd provides sales, service and spare parts to the agricultural and turf industries as well as shires, community and residential customers in QLD, Northern Territory and northern Kimberley region.
Working with strong brands such as John Deere Agricultural and Construction equipment, Manitou and Kuhn Farm Machinery we require the right person for the following position in our Darwin branch. At Vanderfield, we pride ourselves on developing our people so that they are equipped with the knowledge and skills that enable them to provide exceptional service to our valued customers.
Darwin is a city of over 145,000 people. As the capital of the Northern Territory, Darwin offers a wide range of educational services, public and private hospitals, sporting facilities and many shopping and dining options. There is a variety of festivals and arts and entertainment events on offer throughout the year. The area and nearby national park are perfect for outdoor activities, including fishing, sailing, cruising and bushwalking.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a suitably experienced Parts Interpreter to join our team in Darwin. The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Perform a variety of customer service, promoting and stocking duties related to the sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
- Provide assistance to customers by correctly identifying needed parts by using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources
- Record all sales and customer transactions by using company provided systems and tools
- Invoice and make necessary entries to the company inventory control system
- Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information
- Assist in keeping the Parts Department clean and professional
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Parts Interpreting experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift licence preferred
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
Further enquiries for this position should be directed to Jason Pattullo, Parts Manager on 0476 826 463 or Jackie Doyle, HR Manager on 0427 602 005