Sales Administration Officer
Toowoomba Support Office
This individual will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to other Vanderfield employees involved in the sales. They will be responsible for approving deals, assisting the sales force in maintaining their deals, new equipment orders, as well as the invoicing and monitoring of wholegoods equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Your direct line of responsibility is to the Stock Administration Supervisor.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain records of merchandises received and transferred;
- Perform inventory adjustments and update the same in database;
- Analyse and troubleshoot inventory control problems in a timely fashion;
- Process purchase orders timely and follow-up on pending orders;
- Prioritize and perform daily workload assigned by Supervisor;
- Respond to enquiries regarding products and inventories;
- Provide direction and assistance to colleagues as needed;
- Maintain inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures;
- Count and record merchandises received according to store policies;
- Perform clerical tasks including answering calls, taking messages, operating printers, and typing letters; liaising with financiers
- Ensure that merchandises received are in accordance with purchase order specifications;
- Oversee merchandise returns to vendors;
- Utilize word processing applications and spreadsheets for inventory control documentation.
- Process orders for new equipment and attachments;
- Search for inventory within Vanderfield and work with other John Deere dealers to fulfill company equipment needs;
- Approve, win, and final approve deals in our quoting system which is within the accepted guidelines;
- Provide timely response to vendor and customer inquiries.
- Code whole good invoices to appropriate accounts or stock records using Filebound
- Utilize an electronic equipment monitoring system to verify the location of all new equipment and attachments.
- Enter rental contracts and process rental billing runs for all stores.
- Purchase extended warranties from John Deere for stock machines on a monthly basis.
- Update the stock records of equipment and attachments in the company business system.
- Work as part of a team to accomplish set goals.
- Prepares requisitions, orders, or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items.
Required knowledge, skills and attributes.
- Good knowledge of the methods used in requisitioning, ordering, and maintaining general supplies;
- basic knowledge of office procedures and terminology;
- Good knowledge of equipment sales processes including
- Trade-in appraisal
- Financing options and invoicing
- ability to make simple arithmetical computations;
- ability to effective use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software;
- ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
- accuracy; personal integrity; good judgement; physical condition commensurate with the duties of the
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Experience with MS Excel.
Vanderfield will offer you in return:
Friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth;
- Ongoing training and support;
- Above award rate;
- Great career advancement and opportunities;
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff.