Service Manager - Biloela
Provide leadership in motivating, managing, and evaluating service team members. The supervision of the day to day operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment by optimising Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Achievement of specific targets in relation to gross and operating margins as well as performance targets. Set and monitor goals as well as enhancing customer service. They will manage the service operations to ensure customer satisfaction. Grows profitable service labour sales and exercises disciplined expense control. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a Service Department;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Industry experience preferred;
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups;
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products;
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports;
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Achieving The Dealership Standards relevant to this position;
- Performance standards for this position are met when;
- Total customer satisfaction is achieved with all customers;
- No customer complaints arise which could have been caused by or prevented by the Service Manager:
- The Dealership service follow-up program is maintained and followed in a manner required by the Dealer Principal;
- All customer complaints and adverse customer survey returns are attended to immediately;
- All staff can read and understand information written on RO’s;
- All internal procedures as directed by management are adhered to.
Vanderfield will offer you in return;
Friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth;
- Ongoing training and support;
- Above award rate;
- Great career advancement and opportunities;
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff.
To apply for the position:
You will need to answer the questions listed below and attach a full up to date resume listing the names and contact details of 2 referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment history.