Service Advisor - Biloela
Vanderfield has been operating for over 50 years and is a respected group of agricultural machinery and truck dealerships throughout regional Australia. Vanderfield supports its customers by providing Sales, Service, and Parts for our industry-leading products, which include John Deere, Hino, and Manitou. At Vanderfield, we pride ourselves on developing our people so that they are equipped with the knowledge and skills, which enable them to provide exceptional service to our valued customers.
Biloela is a country town of around 6,000 people. It is a prosperous, relaxed and friendly country town offering all the basic services and located just 1h 45’ south of the major city of Rockhampton. Biloela offers great hiking, camping, fishing and boating options, and several campdraft events are held in the larger area. Gladstone, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, is only 1h 30’ away. Biloela also has daily flights to and from Brisbane.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a suitably experienced Service Advisor to join our team in Biloela. The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the Service Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Service Department
- Maintain accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the Service Department
- Allocate work to Technicians and Apprentices ensuring they have the sufficient skill level to perform the work
- Liaise with customers to ensure the repairs are performed within their budget and requirements and within the required time frame
- Liaise with the Parts Department to ensure the parts required for Technicians are available
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of service operations
- Strong computer skills
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Jackie Doyle, HR Manager, on 0427 602 005