Service Manager - Biloela
Vanderfield has been operating for over 50 years and is a respected group of agricultural machinery and truck dealerships throughout regional Australia. Vanderfield supports its customers by providing Sales, Service, and Parts for our industry-leading products, which include John Deere, Hino, and Manitou.
Biloela is a country town of around 6,000 people. It is a prosperous, relaxed and friendly country town offering all the basic services and located just 1h 45’ south of the major city of Rockhampton. Biloela offers great hiking, camping, fishing and boating options, and several campdraft events are held in the larger area. Gladstone, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, is only 1h 30’ away. Biloela also has daily flights to and from Brisbane.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a suitably experienced Service Manager to join our team in Biloela. The Service Manager will provide leadership in motivating, managing, and evaluating the Service Department team members. The Service Manager will also be responsible for managing the overall Service Department operations to ensure customer satisfaction and business growth through ensuring specific targets are achieved in relation to gross and operating margins as well as performance targets.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a Service Department
- Excellent customer service skills
- Industry experience preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Rob Greene, Biloela Branch Manager on 0407 174 782