Parts Interpreter - Mackay
Vanderfield has been operating for over 50 years and is a respected group of agricultural machinery and truck dealerships throughout regional Australia. Vanderfield supports its customers by providing Sales, Service, and Parts for our industry-leading products, which include John Deere, Hino, and Manitou.
Mackay has a population of 60,000 people. It’s ideally situated on the Central Coast of Queensland, only an hour’s drive from Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. It is a favourite of locals and visitors alike, offering a subtropical climate, modern hospitals, a range of public and private schools, two university campuses and shopping centres. Mackay is also great for fishing, hiking, wildlife spotting and enjoying the beach.
About the Role
Vanderfield Mackay is seeking an experienced and professional Parts Interpreter who has a genuine interest in our products and is committed to providing excellent customer service. The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Perform a variety of customer service, promoting and stocking duties related to the sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
- Provide assistance to customers by correctly identifying needed parts by using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources
- Record all sales and customer transactions by using company provided systems and tools
- Invoice and make necessary entries to the company inventory control system
- Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information
- Assist in keeping the Parts Department clean and professional
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- Minimum of 3 years Parts Interpreter experience
- Formal Parts Interpreter training preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift license preferred
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Garth Human, Parts Manager on 0472 835 777.