Sales Representative - Chinchilla
Vanderfield has been operating for over 50 years and is a respected group of agricultural machinery and truck dealerships throughout regional Australia. Vanderfield supports its customers by providing Sales, Service, and Parts for our industry-leading products, which include John Deere, Hino, and Manitou.
Chinchilla is situated 160 km north-west of Toowoomba. It offers public and private schooling options, a wide range of medical services and shopping options, sports clubs, restaurants and coffee shops. Chinchilla is also a renowned spot for camping, hiking, fishing and water skiing. Many events are held locally and in the wider area throughout the year, attracting numerous visitors seeking the great country atmosphere.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a professional and experienced Sales Representative to join our team in Chinchilla. The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Sell equipment, parts, and service as a customer solution and build long-term relationships with our customers
- Use company provided systems and tools to assist in the documentation and management of all sales related activity
- Keep abreast of competitive activity as well as our customer activities, which will influence their current and future needs
- Coordinate field demonstrations and operate machinery on customer work site
- Maintain strong knowledge of used equipment in order to be able to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- Follow up on each sale in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Solid understanding of local market conditions
- Knowledge of John Deere and other agricultural machinery
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Damian Bourke, Branch Manager on 0428 718 410