Parts Interpreter - Darwin
Vanderfield has been operating for over 50 years and is a respected group of agricultural machinery and truck dealerships throughout regional Australia. Vanderfield supports its customers by providing Sales, Service, and Parts for our industry-leading products, which include John Deere, Hino, and Manitou.
Darwin is a city of over 145,000 people. As the capital of the Northern Territory, Darwin offers a wide range of educational services, public and private hospitals, sporting facilities and many shopping and dining options. There is a variety of festivals and arts and entertainment events on offer throughout the year. The area and nearby national parks are perfect for outdoor activities, including fishing, sailing, cruising and bushwalking.
About the Role
Vanderfield Darwin is seeking an experienced and professional Parts Interpreter who has a genuine interest in our products and is committed to providing excellent customer service. The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Perform a variety of customer service, promoting and stocking duties related to the sales, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories
- Provide assistance to customers by correctly identifying needed parts by using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources
- Record all sales and customer transactions by using company provided systems and tools
- Invoice and make necessary entries to the company inventory control system
- Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information
- Assist in keeping the Parts Department clean and professional
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- Minimum of 3 years Parts Interpretering experience
- Formal Parts Interpreter training preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Forklift license preferred
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Jason Pattullo, Parts Manager on 0476 826 463.