Sales Representative - Small Ag and Turf - Bundaberg
Vanderfield has been operating for over 50 years and is a respected group of agricultural machinery and truck dealerships throughout regional Australia. Vanderfield supports its customers by providing Sales, Service, and Parts for our industry-leading products, which include John Deere, Hino, and Manitou.
Bundaberg is a vibrant city of about 70,000 people located 360 Ks north of Brisbane. It offers many options for education, shopping and dining, plus a wide range of medical services. Bundaberg also provides many options for participating in sports many cultural events. The city is known as the southernmost gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and is within easy reach of white beaches and national parks. It has daily flights to Brisbane.
About the Role
Vanderfield Bundaberg is seeking an experienced and professional Small Ag and Turf Sales Representative who has a genuine interest in our products and is committed to providing excellent customer service. This person will be responsible for representing Vanderfield to our customers for the purpose of selling equipment and promoting goodwill. They will maintain excellent relationships with our customers to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role include:
- Represent the Company for the sale of small ag and turf goods and machinery
- Maintain strong product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the Company
- Keep abreast of competitive activity competitive products
- Conduct field demonstrations as required
- Maintain a good understanding of used equipment values and be able to evaluate properly for trading purposes
- Maintain a good understanding of local market conditions
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes
- Prior sales experience and/or training
- Solid understanding of local market conditions
- Knowledge of resale values or particular machinery an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
About the Benefits
As a valued employee of Vanderfield, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth
- Ongoing training and support
- Above award rate
- Great career advancement and opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the well-being and development of staff
- Other benefits exclusive to Vanderfield employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vanderfield is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please enter complete the fields below and upload your resume, which should include the contact details of at least two referees (preferably direct supervisors) who can verify your previous employment.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Kaitlin Stevens, HR Officer on 0409 626 231.